JAMB releases 14,620 UTME results under investigations, withhold 93 others –spokesman

 JAMB releases 14,620 UTME results under investigations, withhold 93 others –spokesman

The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has approved and released the UTME results of 14,620 applicants who were previously under investigation, while keeping the results of 93 others under review.

Dr. Fabian Benjamin, the board’s Head of Media and Publicity, said in a statement issued in Abuja on Tuesday that the results were revealed after a management meeting on Tuesday considered and approved the investigators’ recommendations.

“You will recall that the board, in its earlier release, stated that it will still review the results of the 2021 UTME exercise and any candidate found wanting will have his/her result withheld.

“Out of the withheld results, 13 were discovered to have been involved in examination infractions after they were released and the one earlier withdrawn bringing the total of the results that have been withdrawn to 14.

“Results of 332 blind candidates, whose examination was conducted this month, have also been released,” he said.

Gabriel Micheal, Lawson Joy, Sadiq Auwal, Attama Ikedichukwu (already withdrawn), Tambaya Yahaya, Anowa Anointing, and Ogbonna Dibia were among the candidates whose results were revoked, according to the board.

Others were Ani Maryrose, Ayomiposi Precious, Ekeocha Michael, Oluwarotimi Ayanfeoluwa, Edu Abiola, Promise and Onyeama Odi.

Related post